Paternity Testing / DNA Testing (**Hablamos Espanol**) - WEEKEND AND EVENING APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE !!!!!!!!
RSS

Hours of Operation.
Monthly Test Results
Prices
powered by

My Blog

Extended Hours

Now conducting paternity tests up to 9:00 PM.  Please call to schedule your appointment at 214-766-1336.

6 Comments to Extended Hours:

Comments RSS
essay on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 8:32 AM
I find your blog very informative it's interesting to know you have added more hours to the work time, thank you for the details it's very helpful and keep going on with the same zeal.
Reply to comment

Get Homework Online on Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:08 AM
In lots of coastal areas of the tropical international in Ecuador Honduras Sri Lanka Thailand Indonesia India Bangladesh Philippines Malaysia there may be social resistance towards the introduction of shrimp farming for export because this implies the uprooting of mangroves as a way to construct the ponds.

website to write my essay on Wednesday, July 04, 2018 5:08 AM
The extended hours for paternity test will help people to get their tests done when needed and reach on time. You are also able to be appreciated for the work you have done. I saw many people who are in medical field but don't care about the patients.
Reply to comment

Office Catering on Tuesday, July 24, 2018 1:26 AM
This is a great development so far.I encourage concerned people to join this and test your capabilities.I would like to share this news with my family as well.
Reply to comment

buy essay online australia on Friday, September 07, 2018 10:30 AM
Hope you won't be too busy. It's important to find some time to relax.
Reply to comment

buy essay online australia on Friday, September 07, 2018 10:30 AM
Hope you won't be too busy. It's important to find some time to rest.
Reply to comment